Latest News

   Show list of articles
09/12/2018 - 
08/10/2018 - 
28/08/2018 - 
02/08/2018 - 
25/05/2018 - 
23/05/2018 - 
18/05/2018 - 
29/04/2018 - 
17/04/2018 - 
05/04/2018 - 
08/03/2018 - 
17/02/2018 - 
01/02/2018 - 
29/01/2018 - 
16/01/2018 - 
11/01/2018 - 
07/01/2018 - 

09/12/2018 - LE COL/Arcadian Series 2019

The word may have been passed round that there will be a continuing Series in the South East next year. I am pleased to confirm this, and to report that from 1st January 2019, the Series will be called "LE COL/Arcadian Series". Details of the sponsors will be covered in a separate notice.

We have an interesting Series scheduled for next year, with 14 confirmed rounds as detailed below, which range from circuit to "demanding".

2nd March R9 San Fairy Ann Spring Crits, Gravesend Cyclopark

14th April R10 GS Vecchi, Preston Candover, Hants

28th April R9 Finchley RT Paul Simon Homes, Blackmore, Essex

12th May R10 Farnborough & Camberley, Dunsfold Airfield, Surrey

19th May R9 Hunt Wheels “The Chase is On”, Chailey, East Sussex

2nd June R9 Kingsnorth International, Foulmead Circuit, Kent

9th June R9 Hoggenberg Classic/Eddie Cook Memorial, Hog Hill

16th June R7 Verulam Really Moving, Hog Hill

23rd June R10 VC St Raphael/Python RT, Milburys, Hants

30th June R9 In Gear, Chailey, East Sussex

7th July R9 Eagle RC, Lea Valley Olympic Park

14th July R9 San Fairy Ann, Summer RR, Ladies Mile, East Sussex

28th July R9 Southend Whs Over the Hill, Hog Hill

8th Sept R9 Dulwich Paragon finale, Bletchingley, Surrey

** The Eagle RC event at the Lea Valley Olympic Park also includes the Region 9 Crit Champs, and is subject to date confirmation.

** The In Gear event at Chailey also includes the Region 9 Road Champs

There will be 7 Road events, and 7 Circuit events.

The points will remain the same, with the best 8 results to count for the overall. A minimum of 5 results will be needed to qualify for an overall award - 2 of which must be a Road event. 

The Series will be listed in the Handbook, with individual event details on riderhq.

We have new events promoted by Hunt Wheels, Kingsnorth International, and St Raphael/Python RT.

San Fairy Ann will promote two rounds - their Spring Crits at Gravesend Cyclopark for any who want to get some early points on the board, and, also a Road event at Ladies Mile in East Sussex.

These will be complemented by our repeat promoters - Finchley RT, GS Vecchi, Farnborough & Camberley, Hoggenberg/Eddie Cook Memorial, Verulam Really Moving, In Gear, Eagle RC, Southend Whs, and Dulwich Paragon.

A vote of thanks goes out to all these organisations for their support.

Kingsnorth International were trying to get a 2-day organised at Foulmead on the Kent coast. but they were only able to secure a single day event. Nearer the time, I will be announcing some incentives to make it worth while for members to enter their event.

There may also be an additional event from Region 10 – details as available.

Any queries to me Tom McCall - Series Co-ordinator at tomcat9@blueyonder,co,uk




08/10/2018 - 2019 SERIES

I am very pleased to announce that we will have a continued Series in the South East next season. Mark Pelling of Arcadian Architectural Services has come on board, and he will be supported by Gianluca Capello. Specific details will be announced shortly, but I felt it was important to let members know at the earliest opportunity.


This year’s Series was very successful. The format seems to be attractive to most, judging by the favourable comments I have received, and it keeps interest going all year as the GC tables take shape. The obvious comment is - “Let’s have more of the same”. That’s all well and good, but I have a few points to make.


Despite the fact that the Series in recent years has been generally popular, there has been a gradual decline in the number of Road events. With Series events over-subscribed, why can this be? Additionally, this year, specifically in Region 9, we had no National Road Championship or Percy Stallard promotions, and the Region Road Championships had to be incorporated into one of the Series rounds, or they would not have featured at all!


For a number of years now, I have co-ordinated the Series. Having retired from racing, it maintains an interest for me, and it is rewarding when it all come together. However, the down side is that it can also be a source of considerable frustration. To illustrate this, I will point out that, at one stage, I had some difficulty in securing enough promotions for the 2018 Series. Indeed, there was a moment in time, when I was tempted to turn my back on the situation, and tell the sponsors not to bother. Thankfully, some late offers came in – a couple of new additions, and regulars committing once more, to give me just enough for a viable Series.


I do not really want to be in that situation again, particularly with a new sponsor on board and the continued patronage of a long-term supporter.


At one time, the Series comprised of all Road events. Now, we have a mixture of Road and Circuit. This is fine by me, as the Series suits all preferences, but we need more Road events in the South East – after all, are we not primarily a Road Racing body? Unless we want to end up with just circuit racing, we need to do something about it. However, a decent LVRC Road Race promotion needs a lot of resources. With up to date safety requirements, plenty of race vehicles, marshalls, and helpers are needed. This will often leave potential promoting bodies with a shortfall of resource, which, in many cases, will leave them feeling that is is “just too much trouble”. Nevertheless, groups of people can get together to promote a Road Race – the more you get – the easier it becomes! Paradoxically, despite the shortage of Race/Series promotions, we have more members – particularly in Region 9, than any other Region, which is a ridiculous imbalance.


When I first joined and raced in the LVRC, we had a rich choice of events in the South East, and it is just a shame to see the gradual decline.


However, there is an even more urgent requirement, and that is to encourage our existing Series promoters to keep going. I know of at least one that feels that there is probably not enough resource to put the event on again properly, and it may be lost without further offers of assistance. If that goes, riders will be moaning about the loss of what they perceived as a great promotion on a great course! Anyone who races, should think about offering help to a promoter – particularly if the events are split am and pm – you could help in one, and ride the other. If they are run concurrently, bring out a friend who can help. Advance offers of help can be channelled initially through me, and I can pass them on, then by contact to promoters direct once the calendar is finalised.


In summary, any new, or existing promoters need to communicate with their Regional Event Co-ordinators for available dates – and keep me posted. This means during October!


We have a nucleus of events already for next year. The three regular Series promoters at Hog Hill have already committed for next season. I have pledges from a few existing promoters who have indicated that they are prepared to continue, and, I have been made aware of a few potential new additions, but we need so much more, and, as I have indicated above, promoters will need help. Despite this, it is an encouraging start. However, wouldn’t it be so much better if we had enough events for a good Series + a separate promotion for the Region 9 Road Championships + a National Championship or National Series event in the area.


I will emphasise that I am wearing two hats in the points I make. Although some of my comments are specific to Region 9, the Series embraces Regions 9 and 10, with also one Region 7 promoter. Please contact me if you want to discuss any aspects of promotion, or any ideas you may have – maybe you are tempted, but need help – in which case, I can publicise this – or if you want a general discussion before you go to your Region.


Time to start thinking about safeguarding our great sport, and what you could put back!


Tom McCall.

Mobile – 07711 463072, e-mail –

29/08/2018 - Toachim Vets/PS+Cyclewear Series 2018

A reminder that the overall awards will be handed out after the final round promoted by Dulwich Paragon on 9th September in the Bletchingley Village Hall, Surrey. Be aware that the awards and race prizes will not be handed out until after the pm race - estimated by 3.30 pm latest. If you rode in the morning, and you are due for a race or overall prize, please be patient and wait for your awards. Have a nice lunch in the village, give us your support, and show that you appreciate all the efforts that have been made on your behalf during the year.

With one round to go, some of the Age Groups are finely poised, so it is important to lay down some guidelines.

There can only be one winner of each Age Group. If there is a tie on points at the top of any group, count-back will come into operation. Firstly, fewer rounds ridden, then next best placings. If all that fails, it will be down to best-placed in the final race. 

For second and third placings overall, there will be no countback. If there are ties for second or third, they will receive the same value. 

Overall winners in each Age Group will receive a Champion's Jersey, a Trophy and £50. second will receive £40, and third will receive £30.

Tom McCall, Series Co-ordinator at

28/08/2018 - REGION 9 AGM NOTICE


League of Veteran Racing Cyclists

Region 9 – London and South East England



To all Region 9 members


The 2018 LVRC Region 9 Annual General Meeting will be held on Sunday 16th September at the Redbridge Cycling Centre (Hog Hill) commencing at 12.15pm approx – after the last in the series of Ciclos Uno “Last of the Summer Wine” races.


We would like to see more members making an effort to attend the meeting and to show an interest in the running of the Region’s affairs. Some members of the Committee, including current Race Organisers and helpers will be retiring soon, and replacements are now required.


After the racing, why not come and join us in the Fitness Room (that’s where you normally sign on) to see what running our Region and events is all about.


The meeting is informal, and will last about one hour.



Fred Little


League of Veteran Racing Cyclists

London and South East England Region (9)


tel – 01277 658807, e-mail –



League of Veteran Racing Cyclists


Region 9 events 2019


After the racing at Hog Hill on Sunday 2nd September, there will be a meeting to discuss proposed 2019 LVRC Region 9 events at Hog Hill and other locations.


The meeting will be held in the fitness room, that’s where you normally sign-on, and will commence at approximately 12.15pm.


Fred Little

Events Coordinator

London and Southeast Region (9)

tel - 01277 658807, e-mail -


I know that the 2018 road season is far from over, but it is time for us to start planning the race calendar for next year.

It’s essential that we have a framework of dates for National Championships and Stallards as early as possible in the planning process, so that organisers can plan their own events around them. I would therefore like to have provisional dates and organisers identified for all National Championships by mid-September, and for Stallards by mid-October.

Please could all members with experience of organising races consider whether they could offer to promote one of these events in 2019. I have set out some criteria for the promotion of National Championships (see below) and Mike Jackson, as the new Stallard Co-ordinator, has done the same for Stallard events (also below).

Please feel free to contact me to discuss National Championships at or by phone on 01684310168. Or contact Mike Jackson to discuss Stallards on

Organising Championships and Stallards is not hugely different to organsing other LVRC events, although obviously we do expect high standards of safety and organisation. Advice and help may be available at regional level, and will be provided from the NEC as far as possible. Financial support may also be possible.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Mike Amery

National Events Co-ordinator



For all Championship events, entries will be via RiderHQ. Postal entries will only be accepted by special arrangement with the organiser. Events should be titled ‘National Road Race/Handicap/Criterium Championship X Categories’ to facilitate searches in the Race Calendar.


Championships are held with separate races for A,B,C,D,E and F categories, and a combined race for G,H and I categories. They may all be run on the same course on the same day, if one club/team/organiser can muster enough resources, or they may be split into 2 or 3 separate events, which may be on different days.

Normal race distances (could be shorter on a very hilly course):

A and B categories – 55-65 miles

C and D categories – 50-60 miles

E, F and G,H,I – 45-55 miles

Field sizes may be limited by local police authority policy, as well as the Risk Assessment for the course, but each race should have at least 40 places available.

Races should normally be run on courses that have been used before for similar races. They should be run by experienced organisers, who have a track record of good administration and high safety standards.

If possible, motorbike marshals should be used to enhance safety. If this presents a financial challenge to the organiser, funding may be requested from the Region, or if necessary the NEC.

Medals and champions’ jerseys will be provided by the LVRC from central funds. Jerseys will only be awarded if there are at least 3 starters in the age category.

Women will ride in the age category 10 years above their actual age, and will compete equally for prizes, medals and jerseys in that age category.



This will be run as a single race. The organiser will have discretion to put age categories together into a single group (for example if there are very few riders in one age category), and to determine the time gaps based on the size of the groups, the distance and the nature of the course. The National Events Co-ordinator will give guidance if requested.

The race distance would normally be 45-55 miles.

The race should normally be run on a course that has been used before for similar races. It needs to be safe if all groups come together as one bunch by the end of the race. The race should be run by an experienced organiser, who has a track record of good administration and high safety standards.

If possible, motorbike marshals should be used to enhance safety. If this presents a financial challenge to the organiser, funding may be requested from the Region, or if necessary the NEC.

Medals and a champion’s jersey will be provided by the LVRC from central funds.

Women will ride in the age category 10 years above their actual age, and will compete equally for prizes, medals and the jersey.



Championships are normally held with separate races for A,B,C,D,E and F categories, and a combined race for G,H and I categories, but age categories may be further combined if there are insufficient entries to warrant separate races. They should preferably be run on the same circuit on the same day, but may be split into 2 or even 3 events if necessary.

A separate race may be run for women, or even 2 races for different age category groups (e.g. 40+ and 50+). If this is the case, separate medals and champions’ jerseys will be awarded.

All races should be a minimum of 45 minutes + x laps, and those for A,B,C and D categories would normally be at least 1 hour + x laps.

Races should normally be run on circuits that have been used before for similar races. They should be run by experienced organisers, who have a track record of good administration and high safety standards.

Medals and champions’ jerseys will be provided by the LVRC from central funds. Jerseys will only be awarded if there are at least 3 starters in the age category.

M Amery July 2018

             2019 LVRC Stallard National Series race promotion criteria.

1. Race entry must be online via RiderHQ – No postal entries to be taken.

2. Event to be listed on RiderHQ as ‘LVRC Stallard National series event (number), Hosted by: Your club/team name’*
*This is to keep the consistency for event searches on RiderHQ

3. Race distances*:
A-B 55-65 miles
C-D 50-60 miles
E-F-G 40-50 miles (dependent on course)
These distances are set so they are inline with the National Championships races.

4. Race organizer to email results to: within 3 days post the event for the series standings to be updated.

5. Race orgainser to send all race details (dates/venue etc) to by 3rd December 2018 for events to be placed in the calendar.

M Jackson July 2018

14/08/2018 - Toachim Vets/PS+Cyclewear Series 2018






The presentation of the overall awards for this year’s Series will take place after the final round promoted by Dulwich Paragon on Sunday 9th September in the Race HQ – Bletchingley Village Hall, High Street, Bletchingley, Surrey RH1 4PA.


The usual Bletchingley circuit is unusable due to road surface deterioration and a landslip.


The races have now been moved to the adjoining South Nutfield circuit. However, this circuit is not long enough at just under 7 miles to accommodate three concurrent races. Consequently, the races have had to be split. The E/F/G and A/B races will be at 9am, and the C/D race will be at 12.30. As there is a circuit limit of 60 riders, the split has been made to allow as many C/D riders as possible to line up, as this has generally proved to be the largest race group.


The race prizes and overall Series awards will not be handed out until after the C/D race has finished, and this should be by 15.30 latest.


Obviously, this is not the most satisfactory arrangement, but after some consultation, this decision was made after considering various points:- By using South Nutfield, the same Race HQ can be used, keeping the location close to Motorway connection, and convenient for all. Moving to another course and location brought in all the potential logistical problems of looking for a suitable course and Race HQ. There was also a chance that the race could be cancelled, and that it was important to avoid this possibilty. Running only two races was also considered, but quickly ruled out as impractical at this late stage in the Series, as some would not get a ride.


This is inconvenient for all who emerge as race or overall prize winners from the early races, but I would ask for your support, as this is the final event of the current Series.I would like you all to be present to say a fond farewell to Andrew Wills of Toachim House, who will be there, and who is departing for pastures new after supporting us for a number of years.


This is surely not too serious an inconvenience for just one day in the year, after all the pleasure we have gained from the Series, and one small way in which you can show your support. Bletchingley is a very nice village, with some agreeable pubs for lunch, and I am sure that the time will pass quickly. Refreshments will also be available in the Race HQ.


Please be there, and I look forward to meeting you all on the day.


Tom McCall – Series Co-ordinator


I’m pleased to announce the launch of a new LVRC Track League on Friday evenings at Newport Velodrome, starting on 5th October. The initial series will comprise 6 sessions in October and November:

Fridays 5th, 12th and 19th October, 2nd, 9th and 16th November, all from 6 to 8 pm.

Whether you’re an experienced track racer looking to fit in some race training before a championship, or a track rider wanting to try out racing, this series will give an opportunity for some friendly but competitive racing as it gets colder and wetter outside!


  • 3 groups based on LVRC categories AB, CD and E+, but you may opt / be required to ride up or down a group according to performance.
  • Each group will ride 3 or 4 bunch races per session.
  • Track accreditation not required, but you must be an experienced track rider.
  • You may enter as many or as few sessions as you wish.
  • Entry fee £12 per session (no 'registration' fee). 
  • Advance entry through RiderHQ – with an option to enter all 6 sessions for £60.
  • Entry on the day if places are left.
  • Supported by Newport Live, with experienced track officials.


The series is being sponsored by Cyclone24, who run track cycling endurance challenges, and they will provide overall prizes by age category.


A 2-hour open session for Masters will also be held immediately before each Track League, aimed at training and race preparation (you do need track accreditation for this session).


Entries for the Track League are now open at:


Closing date for advance entry: the Monday before each session.


Enquiries to: Mike Amery 01684 310168

02/08/2018 - Region 9 Events at Hog Hill



Do you want Region 9 Series Events to continue at Hog Hill?

Your answer is surely “yes” and if so new organisers and helpers will be required for next year.


There will not be any Ciclos Uno Spring Series, Summer (midweek) Series, and Autumn Series at Hog Hill next year, a loss of 16 events!!


The LVRC Team of Trevor Maddern, Fred Little, Knocker Shields, Mike Brushett and Peter Wilson who have provided you with many years of racing (since the opening of Hog Hill) will not be organising any series events in 2019.We feel we have earned our retirement and it is time to stop.


A new team, club or a combination of clubs is therefore required to take up the reins if you do not want to lose these events.

We are prepared to participate in a hand over period until events are up and running satisfactorily. Some of us will help on occasions and continue to run once-off events like the ‘Hoggenberg Classic’ and the ‘Over the Hill’ Criteriums plus.


Urgent action is therefore necessary as it won’t be long before dates for 2019 will have to be booked.

So come on lads if you want Hog Hill events in Region 9 to survive it’s time to ‘get off butts’ or ‘bikes’ and put something back into our sport.


The LVRC Hog Hill Organising Team

July 2018

30/06/2018 - Further thoughts on Road Racing in the South East

Following the recent announcement about on-going events in Region 9, I have been thinking further on this issue, and I have divided this into what I feel are relevant sections.


1. Season-long race Series – currently Toachim Vets/PS+Cyclewear Series.

This Series grew up in Region 9, and it has evolved as a “Region 9 and 10 Series” - not forgetting that we do have a Region 7 promoter of one of the rounds at Hog Hill.

This is the final year of the current sponsorship. The Series has been very successful, and very popular with members. My own future is uncertain, although I shall always remain an LVRC member. I raced for many years in the LVRC, and I am now also a Cancer survivor. If it had not been for the continued patronage of the current sponsors, I would have taken a backseat by now. Currently, no replacement has come forward to sponsor an on-going Series. If they do, I may be tempted to continue steering the Series if I am asked to do so. However, this leads us on to the next point – the wider picture.


2. Race Promotions in the South East.

Barring circuit events, I think everyone knows that we are short of Road promotions, which is disappointing, as we are a “Road” organisation. Many of the Series Road rounds are over-subscribed. Apart from E+ groups, if you do not enter a race on the opening day, you may not get in, so there are plenty of members that want to ride, which makes a mockery of the fact that we are so short of Road promotions in the South East. As I have previously said, this year, I found it a struggle to find enough promoters who were prepared to commit to promoting a Series round. Thankfully, I managed to get enough events from a combination of our regular promoters, two new events, and circuit promotions. At one stage, I was discouraged to the point that I was almost prepared to go to the sponsors and tell them not to bother. However, a few late arrivals saved the day. This is a ridiculous situation to be in. It should be the other way round. Promoters should come asking for their event to be included in the Series.

It is now time for change. If we broaden the situation to include Regions 9, 10, and 7, we should be easily able to find some new promoters. All you guys who just race, how about it. Join forces with others to put a race on – it is only one day out of your lives. Don’t let a fear of not being included in a Series put you off. There are now obviously enough guys who want to race in the Region to guarantee a decent entry. If a sponsored Series does materialise, it could include more events than at present. If a sponsored Series doesn’t materialise, it could still be run on a season-long co-operative basis, where every entrant at every race pays -say a £1 subsidy, which would go in a pot for prizes, trophies and jerseys at the end of the season. I would also be prepared to consider steering it on that basis if asked.

In terms of where to promote races, I have contact with the Police Authority for Surrey and Sussex. Separate Police contact has to be made in respect of North of Region 9, Hampshire or further West. However, Kent Police will only authorise a Road Event if it is supported by Accredited Marshalls. This is disappointing, as there are good Road Courses in the County, but, this is a matter that I feel will rear its head generally for the LVRC in the not too distant future.


3. Region 9.

Closer to home now – a few home truths. Region 9 – the largest Region by membership has over-relied for several years now on a small team of individuals who have kept things going. Several members of the Committee have wanted to retire for some time now, but, they have soldiered on in their positions as there seem to be no replacements. Let me spell it out for you. Let’s start with Hog Hill. Who is going to run the races, if the regular organisers are not there any more? Who is going to replace the expertise of the current photo-finish service, if it isn’t there any more? This also applies to the Olympic Velo Park. All you guys who turn up and enjoy your rides at these venues, where are you going to go if they are not there any more? This is not scaremongering for many years ahead – I am talking about next year! Think about it. The future is in your hands!


Tom McCall



11/06/2018 - Supporting Road Racing in Region 9

I have received the letter below from James Gowan, and it has telegraphed some of the points I intended to make later in the year.

++ Each year In Gear have tried to promote a road race and each year it has become more and more difficult - mainly due to finding marshals for the event. Next year we are hoping to promote two races but this will only happen if riders attitude to marshalling an event is accepted by everyone. Just because you are the only rider representing your club does not mean you are excused marshalling - you should still be expected to volunteer. This year there have only been four road races in Region 9 – one of which incorporated region nine champs which is a very poor show for region 9, bearing in mind the size of the membership. In 2019 more clubs will have to step up and promote an event otherwise there will be even less, and we may in time end up racing on circuits only in Region 9.

Somehow we have to have a system where every one who races has to put his name to marshalling an event - not just turn up race and give nothing back to there sport. To me the LVRC has enabled all of us to compete for far longer than we would have done without it, so let all that this letter applies to stop being so selfish and prove how much respect we have for our great sport and make more effort to support it.

James Gowan ++

Although we had a National Series, Veterans racing really sprung up in the South East with the advent of the Vetarace Series devised by Barry Packman. There was a race for older vets in the morning, and for younger vets in the afternoon. The Series was run on a co-operative basis - those who rode in the morning had to help in the afternoon and vice versa. As there were numbers, you did not have to help at them all, but you had to put your name down for which events you would help at. If you didn't, you would be excluded from the Series, and some were. All in all, it worked well.

The LVRC then came South, and, initially we had quite a lot of races to ride, on a variety of road courses.

This was enhanced by Steve Watson creating a season-long Series that has evolved today into the Toachim Vets/PS+Cyclewear Series that many of us enjoy.

However, all that glitters is not gold. In spite of the popularity of the Series, it has proved extremely difficult to assemble enough events this year to justify the input of our sponsors. Indeed, without the addition of our circuit rounds, it would be difficult to justify putting it on.

The message is clear. Our current Series sponsors will be taking a well-earned back seat after this season. I will also be considering my position, as I feel I have done enough. 

On top of that, hard-working long term officials in Region 9 also want to step down.

So, here we are, the largest LVRC Region in terms of membership, with an apparent lack of resource to cover key positions, and to promote road races - quite unbelievable really.

Although we are only half way through this season, there is a looming problem.

As James clearly says, we need fresh road race promotions for next year onwards, and not just our regular promoters who keep coming back every year. Additionally, promoters need help to put their events on to a decent standard.

All you guys who turn up and enjoy your Series races, have a good think about what you may, or may not have put back into the sport. How about getting together with others to put a road race on. Also, if you are riding in an event that has split starting times, it wouldn't do any harm to contact the organiser to see if they need any help.

We have enough competitors for self-help. Remember the model of the Vetaraces that worked so well.

If we don't cover these points for next year onwards, we will be left only with circuit events - provided there are enough officials to co-ordinate things - think about it!

Tom McCall


31/05/2018 - Austrian Masters Racing (August)

Hartberg masters races this year are held from 10th to 17th August. Consisting of 8 races (prologue, kermesse, hill climb, TT and road races), each day the overall race leader wears the yellow jersey based on the combined time for each age group.There is no obligation to ride all the events, should you prefer to pick and choose your races. This event is provided for masters of all ages and is ideal preparation for the World Masters in St. Johann and/or the UCI Worlds.

Hartberg is a beautiful old town on the eastern side of Austria, wonderful for walking, hiking, swimming in thermal hot-pools and spars. Self-catering apartments are around 18 euros a night, plus 2 euros to do the washing!

The police escorts are outstanding, the racing is what it should be, more details at

25/05/2018 - Privacy Notice

Privacy Policy 2018


  1. Introduction
  2. What types of personal data do we use?
  3. Where will we collect personal data from?
  4. Who do we share your data with?
  5. How do we use your data?
  6. How to contact us?



  1. 1.     Introduction


We are The League of Veteran Racing Cyclists LTD, also known as The League of Veteran Racing Cyclists or more simply, LVRC. This privacy notice is to let you know how we promise to look after your personal data. This notice explains how we do this and tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.

The League of Veteran Racing Cyclists Limited, Registered in England and Wales No. 04504300. Registered Office: 17 Moor Park Avenue, Preston, PR1 6AS

LVRC are defined as a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you. You are being provided with a copy of this privacy notice because your details have been obtained during the membership registration process on the Rider HQ website. It makes you aware of how and why your personal data will be used, namely for the purposes of managing your membership, and how long it will usually be retained for. It provides you with certain information that must be provided under the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (GDPR)

You can find out more about us at

If you have any questions or want more details about how we use your personal data, please let us know. Get in touch via the LVRC website.


  1. 2.     What types of personal data do we use?


Personal data for you and your emergency contacts

  • Name, address, date of birth, and email address

Special types of data

The law and other regulations treat some types of personal data as special. We will only collect and use these types of data if the law allows us to do so:

  • Health data and gender 


  1. 3.     Where will we collect your personal data from?


Personal data will be collected via the Rider HQ joining process and may also be collected by organisers at events you have entered


  1. 4.     Who do we share your data with?


We do not share your personal data with third parties for any reason other than to process your membership.

Your personal data is processed by OneLife iD for the purposes of producing your membership card. More information about how OneLife iD


  1. 5.     How do we use your data?


Data Protection law says that we can use personal data only if we have a proper reason to do so. This includes sharing it outside LVRC. The law says we must have one or more of these reasons:

  • To fulfil a contract we have with you
  • When it's our legal duty
  • When it's in our legitimate interest
  • When you consent to it.


A legitimate interest is when we have a legitimate business or commercial reason to use your information. But even then, it must not unfairly go against what is right and best for you. If we rely on our legitimate interest, we will tell you what that is.

Below is a list of all the ways that we may use your personal data, and which of the reasons we rely on to do so. Our legitimate interests are also below

Serving our members

What we use your personal data for:

  • To deliver our regionally organised events
  • To manage our relationship with you
  • To develop new ways to meet our members’ needs and to grow our sport
  • To develop and carry out marketing activities

Our reasons:

  • Your consent
  • Fulfilling contracts
  • Our legitimate interests
  • Our legal duty

Our legitimate interests:

  • Keeping our records up to date
  • Developing products and services, and what we charge for them
  • Seeking your consent when we need it to contact you
  • To provide you with information about our sport
  • As an active customer to keep you informed about our latest events and competitions
  • Being efficient about how we fulfil our legal and contractual duties

Operating our business effectively

What we use your personal data for:

  • To run our business in an efficient and proper way. This includes managing our business capability, financial position, communications, corporate governance, planning, and audit.

Our reasons:

  • Our legitimate interests
  • Our legal duty

Our legitimate interests:

  • Complying with regulations that apply to us
  • Being efficient about how we fulfil our legal and contractual duties

Developing our products and services

What we use your personal data for:

  • To develop and manage our sport
  • To manage how we work with other companies that provide products and services to us and our members
  • To find people who might benefit from using our products and services

Our reasons:

  • Fulfilling contracts
  • Our legitimate interests
  • Our legal duty

Our legitimate interests:

  • Developing products and services, and what we charge for them
  • Defining types of members for new products and services
  • Being efficient about how we fulfil our legal and contractual duties
  • Complying with regulations that apply to us

How do we use your data for marketing?

We may use your personal data to tell you about our relevant products, competitions and offers. This is what we mean when we talk about ‘marketing’. We may also use your data to help create a profile to find potential members like you.

We will send you marketing based on what you tell us about yourself, data we collect when you use our services, and using information from third parties we work with. We use this information to get a view on what we think would interest you the most.

We will only send you marketing messages if we have either your consent or a legitimate interest. This is when we have a legitimate business or commercial reason to use your information that does not unfairly go against what is right and best for you.

You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages by contacting us at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of any marketing email or updating your preferences in your online account.

Whatever you choose for marketing, you'll still receive service messages, such as membership or event changes.

How long will we keep your personal data?

We will keep your personal data for as long as you are a member of LVRC and for up to 18 months after membership expiry.

What data:

  • Personal data including transaction history

For how long:

  • Up to 18 months after membership expiry

Our reasons:

  • Keeping our records up to date, working out which of our products and services may interest you and telling you about them
  • To respond to any questions, claims or complaints
  • Complying with regulations that apply to us
  • Being efficient about how we fulfil our legal and contractual duties

For very good reasons, we may keep your data for longer than the periods provided, such as if you were unfortunately involved in a safety incident. If we cannot delete it for legal, regulatory, or technical reasons, we will make sure that your privacy is protected and only use it for those purposes.


Do you want us to share what personal data we have about you, with you?

If you want us to share what information we have about you, please let us know. See the LVRC website for all the different ways you can get in touch.

If you do want to contact us, it would be helpful for us to complete your query if you provide us with your address, contact details and what you would like to have a copy of.

Sometimes you may be asked to provide proof of identity before we show you your personal data – this helps us prevent unauthorised access.

Is the personal data we have about you incorrect?

You have the right to question any information we have about you that you think is wrong or incomplete. Please contact us via the LVRC website or you can update details via your online Rider HQ account.

If you do, we will take reasonable steps to check its accuracy and correct it.


Do you want us to stop using your personal data?

You have the right to object to certain ways that we use your personal data, or to ask us to delete, remove, or stop using your personal data if there is no need for us to keep it. This is known as the ‘right to object’ and ‘right to erasure’, or the ‘right to be forgotten’.

In some cases, there will be legitimate, legal, or other official reasons for us to keep your data. But please tell us if you think that we should not be using it.

It may be possible for us to restrict the use of your data. This means that it would only be used for certain activities, such as legal claims or to exercise legal rights. If this was to happen, we would not use or share your information in other ways while it is restricted.

You can ask us to restrict the use of your personal data if:

  • It is not accurate
  • It has been used unlawfully but you don’t want us to delete it
  • It’s not relevant any more, but you want us to keep it for use in legal claims
  • You have already asked us to stop using your data but you are waiting for us to tell you if we can keep on using it

If you want to object to how we use your data, ask us to delete it or restrict how we use it, please contact us via the LVRC website.


Do you want to withdraw your consent or object to when we use our legitimate interest for marketing?

You can withdraw your consent or object to marketing at any time. If this is the case, you can do this by:

  • Unsubscribing from an email you receive from us that contains the ‘unsubscribe’ link
  • Updating your preferences via your online account
  • Contacting us and informing us via the LVRC website

If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. If this is so, we will tell you.

  1. 6.     How to contact us?

If you have any questions or want more details about how we use your personal data, please let us know. Get in touch via the LVRC website

You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office. You can use the relevant section of the Information Commissioner's Office website to do this.

23/05/2018 - Donation to Air Ambulance

Following the recent tragic accident to Chris Hewitt at the Gravesend Cyclopark on 7th April. it was decided, and sanctioned by Peter Wilson of Region 9, to donate the balance of the race monies to charity.

Accordingly, a cheque for £626 was sent to Kent Sussex Surrey Air Ambulance, by promoter Dick Naylor on behalf of the LVRC and his club San Fairy Ann, in recognition of their professional help and assistance on the day.



18/05/2018 - New: CEO at NEC

The National Executive Committee (NEC) has unanimously approved the following changes to the management of the LVRC.

Nigel Byrne (CC Luton) will become Chief Executive of the LVRC and responsible for all day-to-day operational and development work. Nigel has done a terrific job in leading and driving the recent back-office IT and process changes as well as managing the relationships with our partners. This puts him in a very strong position to lead the organisation through the ongoing development required to meet the challenges of our rapidly changing sport and external environment within which we operate.

I am sure we all wish Nigel every success in his new role.

I will remain as Chairman but in a changed, non-executive, capacity and available to assist both Nigel and the NEC whenever appropriate.  This means that Nigel should be the first point of contact for most operational issues from 1st June – NOT me.

All other members of the NEC will continue to carry out their roles in providing the working organisation that you all find so valuable.

The other NEC members are (contact details as per Handbook)

Ian Booth – Treasurer

John McMillan – Gen Secy

George Taylor – Acting Registrar Coordinator

Mike Amery – Events and Track Coordinator, Quartermaster

Mick Ives – Press and Social coordinator

Mike Jackson – Racing Improvement and Stallard coordinator

Trudie Bird – Director

Pete Wilson - Director

The benefits of these changes are

  • LVRC now has the basis of a succession plan in place – for the very first time.
  • positioning ourselves for further changes that may be required to reflect the needs of the membership and our external environment. Race Organisation and Safety is one high-profile example of rapidly changing requirements that we need to be constantly reviewing. 

Don Parry, Interim Chairman, LVRC 

10/05/2018 - Toachim Vets/PS+Cyclewear Series 2018


Many of you will be aware that Barry Jones keeps a spreadsheet running that shows all riders who have gained points in the Series.

Barry has experienced a problem with a computer upgrade - namely that he has lost the details of those of you who are already registered with him to receive the spreadsheet after each round.

Barry's e-mail address is

If you want to keep receiving the spreadsheet, please re-send your e-mail address to Barry.

Additionally, if anyone has not been receiving it, and may want to now - please also send your e-mail address to Barry.

Tom McCall - Series Co-ordinator on

29/04/2018 - Oversubscribed Events

This is written with the unanimous support of the NEC, and in support of ALL organisers and specifically Ian Wild organiser of the Peterborough CC Qualitetch Road Race on 29th April.

There have been several unfortunate and ill-informed comments on Facebook related to this event and how decisions are taken as to who is accepted – or not -  when entries are oversubscribed.

I would therefore like to remind everybody of the basic operating principles of the LVRC which are: -

  • LVRC is a totally voluntary organisation and this includes all race organisers. Without race organisers there would not be any races. They all deserve huge respect and mostly receive it. Organising a race is a significant undertaking which can only be understood properly once you have done it.
  • Race entry criteria is at the organiser’s decision - Rule of Racing 27 as per Handbook.  Different organisers use different criteria. Until we can apply and deploy much more sophisticated technology there is no other way it can work.
  • LVRC is an age-related organisation, not an ability-related one.
  • Many heavily oversubscribed races tend to indicate we do not have enough races for the membership. Its up to the membership to do something about this, by organising a race. If you are in a small club and think that you lack what it takes to organise a race – then combine with another small club and jointly provide the event, as many smaller clubs now do.
  • LVRC is a not-for-profit organisation. Races should break-even financially after all expenses have been covered and prizes allocated. If surpluses do arise then they should be reinvested in our sport and organisation – e.g. more first-aid kits, more radios, timing chip systems etc.
  • If races run at a loss, then that deficit will be covered by the local region or from central funds subject to a straightforward justification case. We have done this on several occasions. Nobody should ever be personally out of pocket because of organising an LVRC race.
  • The NEC and the huge majority of the LVRC will not tolerate bullying and disrespectful behaviour of any sort. The ultimate sanction could be a membership ban.

Finally may I take this opportunity to thank all race organisers and their helpers for the fantastic work they do. It really is appreciated, by me, by the NEC and by most of the membership.

I wish everybody a successful season – if only the weather would pick up at bit! 

Don Parry – Interim Chairman, LVRC

17/04/2018 - Mallory Park RR League

Thursday 3rd May sees the first of 4 evening events at Mallory Park, starting at 7pm. Enter via RiderHQ, on or before 22nd April. Use it or lose it!

15/04/2018 - Further information re-Gravesend Cyclopark accidents


I have received encouraging news from Colin Fullalove who was hospitalised following his accident at the Gravesend Cyclopark on 7th Ap[ril.

He has been discharged from hospital after sustaining fractured neck vertebrae and a broken shoulder. He is now recuperating at home, and we wish him a speedy recovery from his injuries

Series Co-ordinator Tom McCall at,uk

10/04/2018 - Further information re-Gravesend Cyclopark accidents


I would like to add a few words to the report that has already been issued about the accidents to two LVRC members on 1st April at the Gravesend Cyclopark in Kent.

The races, which constituted the first round of the Toachim Vets/PS+Cyclewear Series for this year, were rearranged by promoter Dick Naylor following the cancellation of the original date due to adverse weather.

During the C/D race, there were separate accidents to Chris Hewitt and Colin Fullalove - both of Sussex Revolution. Both were hospitalised, but news came through later that Chris Hewitt had tragically passed away. I am advised that thankfully Colin Fullalove's condition was stabilised, and, I hope that he will have an early release from hospital.

This is devastating news for all concerned, and our sympathy and condolence go out to Chris's family, friends and clubmates.

A vote of thanks to promoter Dick Naylor for co-ordinating matters in a professional manner.

Needless to say, racing was abandoned after these incidents.

The next rounds of the Toachim Vets/PS+Cyclewear Series will be the Paul Simon Homes races at Blackmore, Essex on April 29th, followed by the Farnborough & Camberley races at Dunsfold Airfield, Surrey on May 6th, then the Eagle RC races at Radwinter, Essex on May 13th.

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Tom McCall - Series Co-ordinator at

07/04/2018 - updated: Gravesend Cyclopark Incidents

Two very serious  accidents happened at the Gravesend Cyclopark on April 7th. The two riders concerned, in separate incidents, were taken by ambulance to the local hospital. However we are sad to confirm that one rider, Chris Hewitt, passed away and the whole of the LVRC expresses its heartfelt condolences to his family and friends. 

Don Parry, Acting chairman

05/04/2018 - Email race results to, in Word or Excel


FOLLOWING the death in a cycle race of Mr Phillips-Schofield, LVRC has responded as below to the Coroner, and requires that all organisers and competitors are aware of what follows.


To David C Horsley, Senior Coroner

Re: Richard Frederick Phillips-Schofield

Dear Mr Horsley

Thank you for your letter 28th February informing us of the sad passing of Mr Phillips-Schofield in a cycle race. Our condolences go to his family and all concerned with this tragic event.

The LVRC aims to fulfil your request as far as is possible and in doing so has liaised with TLI Cycling, a similar organisation to the LVRC, which provides literally hundreds of cycle races across the UK for its members to enjoy. Although many riders are members of both our organisations we probably have more than 4000 members across both bodies. We take great trouble to do everything we can to ensure these races are run off safely and securely and we are continuously reviewing our race organisation and safety arrangements.

Our response to your specific request has been made after consultation with TLI Cycling as we wanted to ensure we had a consistent and thorough approach. The response detailed below will appear in our Race Organisation and Safety Manual at the next reprint and it will go on our web site,  and Facebook pages as a stand-alone item almost immediately.

I hope our response meets your needs. If it does not please let me know as soon as possible and we will attempt to meet your requirements.

The form of words we have arrived at, with TLI Cycling is as follows:                                                                                         

“If there is an accident during the course of a race, either at a velodrome or on a closed circuit or public roads, the race officials at the scene will assess the seriousness of the situation and, if necessary, take action to halt the event.

In making the decision the race officials will take into consideration the following: -

· The condition and position of the injured person(s).

· Whether an ambulance or other emergency vehicles will require access to the velodrome, closed circuit or public road and / or create a necessary obstruction.

· The visibility for competitors and other road users at the scene of the accident.

· Any other relevant factors, such as queueing traffic and the risk to passing competitors and whether the race will be passing the accident again.

· Any risks associated with halting the race.

If in doubt, race officials should halt the race and form a protective area around the scene of the accident.

In the case of a known fatality the race should be stopped at the first safest possible opportunity taking into account the conditions listed above.

The appropriate Emergency Service(s) must be contacted without delay.

Any decision will be communicated asap with the Event Organiser or other “designated” official.”

Yours in sport 


Don Parry, Interim Chairman

08/03/2018 - Race entries stay at 5am

You may all recall there has been considerable conversation on the subject of Race Gate Opening Times on RiderHQ. As a consequence the NEC conducted a poll on Facebook. The poll was open for about two weeks, to give time for people to respond.

The poll results to the question – “What time do you think race entries should open on RiderHQ?” are as follows;


0500 hrs                                               125 (24%)

2000 hrs                                               91 (18%)

12 pm (Midnight)                             15 (3%)

1700 hrs                                               33 (6%)

Not fussed                                          124 (24%)

Let the NEC decide                          66 (13%)

1200 as it was before                     66 (13%)

Total Votes                                         520

It can be seen that 61% voted to retain the status quo, or were not fussed, or are happy for the NEC to decide. On that basis the opening time will remain at 0500 hrs on the Sunday, 8 weeks prior to the actual race date.

Apologies there has been a slight delay in reporting this back to the membership.


Interim Chairman

02/03/2018 - Toachim Vets/PS+Cyclewear Series - 2018



I have just been advised by promoter Dick Naylor that the opening round of the Toachim Vets/PS+Cyclewear Series at the Gravesend Cyclopark on Saturday 2nd March has had to be cancelled due to extreme weather conditions.

The good news is that the event has been re-booked at the Gravesend Cyclopark for Saturday 7th April.

For anyone who has entered this event, be aware that this will mean that a fresh entry has to be made through RiderHQ for 7th April. This new date may be suitable for anyone else who wanted to make a slightly later start to their 2018 campaign. 

This event will definitely be part of the Toachim Vets/PS+Cyclewear Series, and will now be round 1, so please pass the word to friends and colleagues.

A vote of thanks must be extended to Dick Naylor for all his efforts.

Tom McCall - Series Co-ordinator on


23/02/2018 - Region 9 - Commencement of Racing



The 2018 Racing Season commences on Saturday 3rd March with the San Fairy Ann Criteriums at the Gravesend Cyclopark. It continues the following weekend Sunday 11th March with the start of the Ciclos Uno Spring Series at Redbridge cycling Centre (Hog Hill) which is a series of four events on consecutive Sundays. Full details are on the RiderHQ website Events Calendar.

In view of the recent changes to on-line LVRC membership applications only, it will not now be possible to take out a membership on-the-day at any of these events or others during the year. All membership applications, new and renewals, must be applied for On-Line through RiderHQ prior to race days, and if the applicant is not in receipt of their actual Racing Licence prior to the event, they must produce proof of their application – ie Confirmation email in either hard copy, or on a mobile phone or tablet. It’s a case of “NO LICENCE”, or proof of = “NO RIDE”.

At the Ciclos Uno Spring Seriers which is Entry-On-The-Day only, it will be necessary to complete a one-off race Entry Form at your first event. As in previous years, the completed Entry Form will cover you for all Region 9 Events during 2018 at Hog Hill, Dunton, and Lee Valley Velopark.

To save time on the day, it would be helpful if competitors completed an Entry Form in advance. A standard LVRC Entry Form is acceptable – a blank of which can be downloaded from the LVRC Website.

The organising teams look forward to seeing you all again from 3rd March onwards.

Fred Little, Events Co-ordinator, LVRC Region 9

17/02/2018 - Madison and Derny, at Derby

Dates for the inaugural Madison Derny Six Race Series at Derby Velodrome (entrants and spectators welcome, 6-9pm) are;

24th Feb

31st Mar

28th Apr

23rd Jun

28th Jul

25th Aug

02/02/2018 - Membership Cards & Race Calendar

There are a few disappointing comments around, questioning the credibility of the partner companies we are using in support of our new membership and race calendar systems.

The two companies we’ve partnered with are OneLife iD and RiderHQ.

I would like to make it clear to all, that these companies are doing a terrific job in supporting the LVRC through membership and calendar system changes, and any delays are not from within OneLife iD nor RiderHQ.

The current delays to some individual personal membership cards are entirely self-inflicted, through members not following the joining instructions that have been sent out and published by every available media (except carrier pigeon) on multiple occasions. For a short version, please read the news item below this one, "Licence requirements".

The online race calendar is a major step forward from where we have been, paper based, for too long. Moving to an online system was requested by many members and was inevitable as volunteers were not coming forward to fill the necessary roles in the LVRC. The race calendar system is being continually developed with our input, based on your feedback and that of other organisations who use it.   

Don Parry, Chairman (interim)

01/02/2018 - Licence requirements

Our new licence system requires the upload of a passport style photo and the notification of an emergency contact, via the RiderHQ website. Both photo and  emergency contact info will then appear on your new membership card, which is being produced by a company called OneLife iD.

Photos and contact details are intended as a member benefit for your safety and security. 

29/01/2018 - Licence despatch

LVRC race licences are now being despatched for you, by a company called OneLife iD, who may advise you of the despatch by prior email and with whom LVRC is partnering on licence production. 

The LVRC licence package will also contain the 2018 Handbook and a snap-off key tag containing your emergency contact information. Such contact information is mandatory on the licence, and is being scraped by OneLife iD from the details you enter on RiderHQ.

Because OneLife iD are producing the licences, they are offering you the option to extend your emergency contact details to a secure online record, accessible via their website; details on what this means and how to do this are included in both their email and the package itself. Unlike your emergency record on RiderHQ, the one you can choose to activate on OneLife iD can include extra emergency contacts, medical information or even extra documents.

It is not a requirement of LVRC membership that you take up the option offered by OneLife iD, therefore you do not have to activate your OneLife iD if you don't wish to. However as stated, your basic emergency contact information must be submitted to RiderHQ and will appear on your printed licence.

19/01/2018 - Region 9 lunch change of venue

LVRC REGION 9 LUNCH Wednesday 7th February 12 for 1pm

Unfortunately, we have received late notification from the manager at Stapleford Tawney advising that they cannot cope with the numberts for lunch, so, it is goodbye to our traditional venue.

The lunch has been re-arranged in Central London at NOIZE, 39, Whitfield Street, London W1T 2FS. The restaurant is only 150 yards from Goodge Street station on the Northern line. The time is the same - 12 for 1pm.

The Manager is Michael Meteyer, a Region 9 member, and active racer. They are giving us a special deal - the same as Stapleford - i.e. £27 for three courses, but without wine, which can be purchased at £21 per bottle - why not share a bottle or two with friends and colleagues.

The food is truly excellent, and solid French Rustic in style, with a vegetarian option available - please advise if this is required.

We hope you can make it, and that those who have already sent cheques stay on board.

Google Noize Restautrant and check it out.

Cheques payable to Richard Wall, or details from him at 142, Holden Avenue, Oxley Park, Milton Keynes MK4 4HT. tel 01908 501556, e-mail -

17/01/2018 - Online, not on-the-line membership.

In order to race with LVRC, with immediate effect you must join the LVRC online, and prior to attending a race. A hard copy photo-style licence will then be created centrally and posted to you. You will no longer be able to join the LVRC and enter a race on the day at the same time. Don Parry, Interim Chairman

16/01/2018 - TLI race entrants

Over the last 7 plus years the LVRC and TLI Racing have forged a productive and mutually supportive working relationship, which manifests itself in many beneficial ways to our members.

TLI Rules and Regulations specifically mentions LVRC members, and requests that their organisers view race applications from LVRC members favourably in situations of over-subscribed races. Quite a number of our riders have benefited from this in the past as indeed have I on a number of occasions.

LVRC do not have a similar reciprocating rule so by way of this note I request that when our organisers have difficult decisions to make regarding field selection, if possible they take into account our TLI colleagues, particularly their organisers, where they can be identified. Thanks. Don Parry, Interim Chairman 

11/01/2018 - Racing in 2018

Both revised 'Rules of Racing', and the 2018 Handbook, can now be viewed online, respectively under the 'Racing' and 'Membership' tabs. Note that the 'racing' tab has a link to RiderHQ where many race dates can be found.

07/01/2018 - Region 9 lunch

Region 9 lunch for members and friends

The lunch will be held on Wednesday 7th February 2018 at the Stapleford Tawney Airfield Clubhouse RM4 1SJ, on the A113 a mile or so East of Abridge.

Be aware that there is a price increase to £27 per person (Inflation and New Management), and decreased to 3 courses (Brexit!) - don't be put off - the food is good and the company even better!

Arrive 12.00-ish for 1pm.

A collection for staff will be made after the lunch.

First come will have reservations, but the maximum number is limited to around 35.

Please make cheques out to Richard Wall (£27), and send to:-

Richard Wall, 142, Holden Avenue, Oxley Park, Milton Keynes MK4 4HT

tel - 01908 501556

03/01/2018 - Joining/re-joining for 2018?

Our new membership system requires the upload of a passport style photograph of yourself, which will then appear on your new plastic membership card along with any personal details that you have chosen to include.

This is intended as a member benefit for your safety and security; your acknowledgement email will contain a "link" instructing you to upload a passport style photo that is a good current likeness of you.

Without an appropriate photograph, your new membership card will not be issued. 

Don Parry, Interim Chairman


2018 News

09/12/2018 - 
08/10/2018 - 
29/08/2018 - 
28/08/2018 - 
25/08/2018 - 
16/08/2018 - 
14/08/2018 - 
10/08/2018 - 
02/08/2018 - 
30/06/2018 - 
11/06/2018 - 
31/05/2018 - 
25/05/2018 - 
23/05/2018 - 
18/05/2018 - 
10/05/2018 - 
29/04/2018 - 
17/04/2018 - 
15/04/2018 - 
10/04/2018 - 
07/04/2018 - 
05/04/2018 - 
08/03/2018 - 
08/03/2018 - 
02/03/2018 - 
23/02/2018 - 
17/02/2018 - 
02/02/2018 - 
01/02/2018 - 
29/01/2018 - 
19/01/2018 - 
17/01/2018 - 
16/01/2018 - 
11/01/2018 - 
07/01/2018 - 
03/01/2018 - 
Bookmark and Share
Car insurance for cyclists